22 8 / 2014
☀ask me, ask me, ask me☀
- 1. Would you rather climb a tree or lay in a bed of flowers?
- 2. Which do you like better- The Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland?
- 3. Name two movies that you feel characterize your childhood.
- 4. What is one concert or music festival you would travel back in time to experience?
- 5. Rock music or folk music?
- 6. What is more important to you- being an excellent writer or being an excellent artist? Or neither?
- 7. Do you listen to jazz?
- 8. What is your favorite meal of the day? Why?
- 9. If you had to devote a year of your life to excelling in one of the following art forms, which would it be- photography, pottery, or candle making?
- 10. What is your favorite Beatles song?
- 11. What is one instrument you always wished you knew how to play?
- 12. Would you rather cook a spectacular meal and watch others enjoy it, or enjoy a spectacular meal that someone has cooked for you?
- 13. Which book do you believe to be the greatest of all time?
- 14. What do you think of fashion? Is it a creative form of self expression, or exclusive and superficial?
- 15. What is your favorite scent?
- 16. How do you feel about math?
- 17. If you had to write a paper on a topic of your choosing, what would you write about?
- 18. Who is your favorite artist at the moment?
- 19. What was your favorite subject in high school?
- 20. Do you have siblings? Tell us about them.
- 21. Are you a coffee person or a tea person? Whichever you are, why is that, do you think?
- 22. Do you wear jeans frequently?
- 23. Would you rather live on a mountain, near a lake, in a city, on a beach, or in the woods with a nearby meadow?
- 24. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Why?
- 25. What is one of the saddest books you've ever read? Tell us about it.
- 26. You're at a thrifty street market. Are you more likely to spend your money on interesting sunglasses or overalls with paint splotches on them?
- 27. What is your favorite song, lyrically, of all time? Choose a couple if you can't narrow them down.
- 28. What is your vision of paradise?
- 29. Do you like to discuss religion?
- 30. Do you like reading poetry?
- 31. What is your favorite movie of all time? Tell us about it.
- 32. Do you prefer the day or the night? Why?
- 33. Are you more likely to dance to music while alone or sing?
- 34. If, starting today, you were to embark on a new journey, what would you do? Learn a new art form? Travel somewhere? Start playing a new instrument? Start a garden?
- 35. Are you listening to music right now? What song?
- 36. Think of your three favorite colors. What emotions do they invoke in you?
- 37. What is the one trait in people that you value above anything else?
- 38. Carrots or celery? Oranges or grapefruits?
- 39. What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
- 40. Where would you most likely want to spend a day- your room, a coffeehouse with mediocre live music, a bookstore, an art museum, a movie theater, or a gym?
27 7 / 2014
- 1: How do you feel about death?
- 2: What are your greatest imperfections?
- 3: Do you have any cats?
- 4: What brings you joy?
- 5: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- 6: Do you believe in the underworld?
- 7: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- 8: Do you like to read/write?
- 9: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- 10: How is your health?
- 11: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- 12: What is your favorite animal?
- 13: What is your relationship with your mother?
- 14: What do you think happens when we die?
- 15: What is your favorite flower?
- 16: Have you ever been betrayed?
- 17: What kind of music do you listen to?
- 18: Have you ever been in love?
- 19: Do you have any children?
- 20: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- 21: How old are you?
- 22: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- 23: What is your family like?
- 24: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- 25: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- 26: What do you think of yourself?
- 27: Are you an easy person to anger?
- 28: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- 29: Do you play any instruments?
- 30: Do you drink?
- 31: Do you have a bad reputation?
- 32: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- 33: Have you ever stolen anything?
- 34: Are you a moody person?
- 35: Are you a confident person?
- 36: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- 37: Where do you think we go when we die?
- 38: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- 39: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- 40: Do you generally give good advice?
- 41: Have you ever felt trapped?
- 42: Do you have a job?
- 43: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 44: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- 45: Do you daydream often? Of what?
27 7 / 2014
i want a bf :/
and by bf i mean Benjamin Franklin as in a 100 dollar bill
Both would be nice though
27 7 / 2014
bai-marionette said: she wears short shorts, i wear a prison uniform
She’s cheer captain and
21 7 / 2014
i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally
21 7 / 2014
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
21 7 / 2014
Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys
21 7 / 2014
a tEENAGER???… withPOLITCIAL OPINIONS?? no… politics for adults. this not affect you. go sit at kids table
(5 min later) this new generation of teenagers doesn’t care about anything besides parties and the internet